Have a Center with Well Water?

May 7, 2015 | Indoor Air

While most child care centers receive potable water from community water suppliers (NJ American Water, Municipal Utilities Authority to name a few), many centers in rural areas receive their water from water supply wells.  In order to certify the water quality, the NJDEP’s Bureau of Safe Drinking Water reviews all sampling data and will issue a Certification of Acceptable Drinking Water Quality if warranted.  Whether renewing  or initially applying for a child care center license, it’s important to follow the NJDEP sampling protocol and analyses, which may vary from your local county requirements.  For new centers, the NJDEP Checklist can be found HERE    http://bit.ly/1K9xL76     For license renewals, the checklist can be found HERE  http://bit.ly/1ESnYT4


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *